Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I have an older royal cash register 101cx that needs to

Customer Question

I have an older royal cash register 101cx that needs to have it's printer head replaced. I bought the new part, but it appears that I will have to remove the cover to do it. I took out the 2 screws by the paper roll. I don't see any other screws. What else do I have to do to access the area where the printer plugs in? I can'tell get at the place where the plastic covered wires need to be removed and the new ones installed!

Category: General
Expert:  BestOne1943 replied 1 year ago.

I might be of help but can't figure out exactly what you are looking at. Is there a way to send a picture of the printer bottom and top?