Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I have are colored engraving painted j hopper engraved by

Customer Question

Hi I have are colored engraving painted j hopper engraved by Reynolds
JA: The expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the expert can help you best.
Customer: I can send a picture
JA: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?
Customer: Not really I found it today in the attic and it was in a very old frame with like wood on the back very old
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: General
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post a photo of the painting for review the front and back and a clear close up of the signature and any writing on the piece. This will all help me in evaluating the piece.

you may post photos by clicking the file upload and following prompts or emailing them to***@******.*** and be sure to put "forCustomerquot; in the email so they know to forward to me. Thank you