HCraig
HCraig, Consultant
Experience:  I have alot of knowledge in researching of legal issues have won my own cases and had them dismissed
8402582
Type Your Question Here...

Just bought a very large Art Deco style Lane cedar chest

Customer Question

Just bought a very large Art Deco style Lane cedar chest serial #030650 model # ***** It is stamped made in Canada on the back. It is in good used condition with only a few light surface scratches. Someone had covered it in a horrible 1970s mactac contact paper which preserved the piece from wear. Any idea what the value of this piece would be?
JA: The expert will know what to do. Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?
Customer: The chest has the Lane Chests stamp
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: General
Expert:  HCraig replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. In today's market these chest are very collectible. You are looking at a value of $425 for this one with the condition issues that you stated.Please let me know if you have further questions.Thank you Hope