kabari75
kabari75,
25158178
Type Your Question Here...

Can is there a micro-electromagnet that is strong enough to

Customer Question

Can is there a micro-electromagnet that is strong enough to pull a human forearm towards a bicep? If so, would the effects of that magnetic, if shielded, also have a probably of being harmful to a person?
Category: General
Expert:  kabari75 replied 1 year ago.
Hi welcometo just answer.I am not sure about this but will do some research and get back to you. Would be available for a phone call? I would like to understand more the nature of the problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the nature of the problem that I am trying to solve has to do with the strength or electromagnet in relationship to their size and what affects a magnetic can have on the human body. For what I have seen, the power of an electromagnet seems to be related to its size (like the ones in a vehicle wrecking yard). I am interested the scalability to powerful magnets. In other words, how small can an electromagnet be and still maintain a force strong enough to move or influence body parts?

Expert:  kabari75 replied 1 year ago.
Ok you are trying to create a hand action using electromagnet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes- in a way. So for instance- if I have two electromagnets- one on the forearm and the other on the upper arm, I want to coordinate the electromagnets to attract or repulse to move or influence the elbow joint.

Expert:  kabari75 replied 1 year ago.
Something similar to this might work. Two of these with opposite polarity will attract and changing polarity on one of these will push apart https://jet.com/product/detail/fe71d42e7eb04dc19459cb5cccffe659?jcmp=pla:ggl:gen_home_garden_a2:household_appliances_garage_door_keypads_remotes_a2_other:na:na:na:na:na:2&code=PLA15&ds_c=gen_home_garden_a2&ds_cid&ds_ag=household_appliances_garage_door_keypads_remotes_a2_other&product_id=fe71d42e7eb04dc19459cb5cccffe659&product_partition_id=161689792860&gclid=CMPz0sCG28wCFQUmhgodLRgEyA&gclsrc=aw.ds
Expert:  kabari75 replied 1 year ago.
http://reuseum.com/dc-24v-electromagnet-electric-holding-and-lift-magnet/?gclid=CMqGsZGJ28wCFVhZhgodlxoC4Q