General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I went to Needham High School and graduated in 1968. How do

Customer Question
I went to Needham High...
I went to Needham High School and graduated in 1968. How do I find out my I.Q. score?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: General
5/7/2016
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian
Hello and welcome to JustAnswers.Your question is quite common on our site as many folks such as yourself are interested in prior tests taken while they were in school.Quite often, schools in general will keep records going back only a few years at most. Having the I.Q. score of each student may not be held by the school or the district. What I would suggest first is to contact the school and/or district and ask if such records are still held. An outside company will administer the test so ask what company conducted the test as the next step would be to contact this firm (if they are still in business).If nothing is available via the school/district/testing firm, consider taking the test again. I.Q. does not change much in ones lifetime so taking the test again from a quality source can give you a score that is similar to what you had decades before. Tests can be taken from a college or a private testing firm that can be found online.Hope that the information provided can give you ideas for either finding the former score or taking the test again.Librarian Michael
I hope that the information provided will help in getting a copy of your I.Q. score. Also consider taking the test again to get a clear and concise score. Please take a moment to rate my assistance as to let me know my assistance was useful and allow me to assist other customers such as yourself.Take care,Michael
Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian