A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

I need to find a person that i met in HONG KONG. The

Customer Question

Hello. I need to find a person that i met in HONG KONG. The person is from Minnesota. I have a first name. I have a photograph and i have flight routing and dates. She flew into HK from South Korea after visiting her mother in South Korea, her mom is a English teacher. The reason for the search is a medical.
Category: General
Expert:  Aaron replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. While I cannot promise anything, please give me her first name and upload the photograph. Thank you. This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Aaron.
She flew in HK on Saturday the 16th of May from South Korea, she had been visiting her mom who is a English teacher. I am assuming from Seoul. She arrived in HK just before lunch time. She left HK for Thailand on Monday the 18th, I am not sure what time. In HK she was staying in a hotel in Wanchai. Her name is Maddie [my spelling] she is 29yrs old and is from Minnesota.
Expert:  Aaron replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** am sorry to say that I have looked and could not find anyone via that image or the facts you have given me. I am sorry. I am going to opt out and open this up for others - perhaps another expert can help.
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Since this is a serious medical question, you should contact the airline and explain what your situation is. There is no published list of names, ages, addresses, etc. of people on every flight. However, the airline has that information stored and may be willing to provide it to you in a medical situation. By the way, Maddie can be a nickname for Madeleine/Madeline/ or Madison. Mattie can also be a nickname for Madison and for Madeline and also Mathilda/Matilda. Best wishes, Schuyler~