How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A. Schuyler Your Own Question
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 16292
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...
A. Schuyler is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to look up if a person have a child me that information

Customer Question

Hi I want to look up if a person have a child me that information
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I want to look up
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: If one of my old teachers had a child with a student
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: General
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Her name is ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And the student name is ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never got my answer
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm sorry to have to tell you that the reason you didn't receive an answer is that the information is not available to the general public. Most states do not release birth information to the general public for at least 50 years, and some (New York, New Jersey, California) do not release it at all. If one is a family member, one can request the information from the state department of vital statistics. These laws are designed to protect the privacy of the families involved, as well as to prevent identity theft. Best regards, Schuyler~