chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

My keurig has begun to put grounds in the cup area and in the

Customer Question

my keurig has begun to put grounds in the cup area and in the coffee.
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Please remove your k-cup then press brew. If still, no water comes out. It possibly have airlock in the pump and water intake system, remove your optional water filter if any.Sometimes you need to get rough on your machine in able to remove the clog air on water line. slamming the water tank into machine sometimes help. If still, unplug your machine, remove water and turn the machine upside down or shake your machine if possible.Let me know if you still have questions. Just reply before rating.If still, try to clean the k-cup needle using paper clip. Copy/paste the link below to watch video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ew4igRHI1oHope this information will be helpful.IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...