Andy4712
Andy4712, Consultant
Experience:  I have experience and knowledge as a consult to answer numerous questions regarding numerous issues.
17793914
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking complete set of magazines 1953-

Customer Question

I am looking for a complete set of playboy magazines 1953- 2015 in mint condition.
Category: General
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, There was an owner who listed the entire collection for sale online 2 months ago and it may be possible to still contact him through this posting site: https://www.justcollecting.com/miscellania/complete-playboy-magazine-collection-dec-53-to-mar-16 ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I saw this and already contacted them. It is no longer available.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I will continue to look into more for you. In the meantime, you may want to contact Heritage Auctions, as they may have a collection in the pipeline or know of someone who may own such who is willing to sell. Here is a link to their website: www.ha.com
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am unable to locate a complete collection of Playboy magazines from 1953 - 2015 being offered for sale at this time. I will opt-out here and open your question to all the experts again - should someone know of a collection for sale, they will contact you here on this thread. I do hope you find what you are seeking. Sincerely, Nora
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 1 year ago.
Here are some collections:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Playboy-Magazine-Collection-/151231541445