A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

How can I get my mileage balance on my onepass continental

Customer Question

how can I get my mileage balance on my onepass continental account
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Did you transfer your Continental OnePass miles to United MilesPlus or another program when the Continental program ended December 31, 2011? The OnePass program hasn't existed since then and I'm sorry to have to tell you that any miles you had have expired if you didn't move them when the program ended. You can try calling United MilesPlus and telling them what you are looking for. They may have some way to find your Continental OnePass account. If they can, they may offer a one-time courtesy of redeeming some portion of the miles for you, but it would be a long shot since the program hasn't existed for the past 5 years. You can read more here: https://sites.google.com/site/alwaystravelforfree/united-mileage-plus Best regards, Schuyler~