General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Cher; What is the name of a coach or consultant that can assist

Customer Question
me in learning about the...
Cher; What is the name of a coach or consultant that can assist me in learning about the specific cases won or lost in particular issues? Be it marital, or property or consumer issues, medical....Perhaps looking through my paperwork and organizing documentation that could be helpful for an attorny to look at prior to my presenting an issue to the atorny? I would say it is more instructional at the moment. SO I don't have to invest time reading.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: General
4/9/2016
Expert: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 1 year ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Hi again, and thanks for requesting me to help with your question. Are you looking for the 'word' that means a coach or consultant that can help you with the items you mentioned, or are you looking for a specific person in a specific local area, that can help you do these things? Thanks for your clarification. Warmest wishes,Cher
Hi again, Customer. I didn't hear back from you, but if you're looking for an actual 'word' meaning coach or consultant, would it be "mentor?" If that's not the kind of answer you were seeking, please let me know. Thanks! Warmest regards,Cher
Hi again, I see that you haven't yet viewed my answer, but I thought of another term that might be the type of person you are looking for to help with the items you mentioned: a paralegal. If you are looking to organize your papers and need research done on specific cases, before presenting a coherent and comprehensive batch of material to your attorney, a person in this position would be of great help to you. I hope this helped you further, and if so, please remember to provide my answer with a positive rating. Thank you very much! If you have any additional information that would help me help you find the correct word/person to help, please don't hesitate to respond back, even after rating. Warmest wishes,Cher
Customer reply replied 1 year ago

I just have alot to do........sorry for delay.

Maybe a support group or DIY group in the area of my interest.... Maybe i need one in divorce law or natural health

No problem; I understand you're busy. When you have time to read all my suggestions, just let me know if you find them helpful and/or rate me positively. If you need additional info, just 'Reply' and I will be glad to continue to work with you. Sorry, I read your reply before you were finished writing and then, I responded! lol I think a support group would be a great idea. I'll check some out for you. It would be a group online, right? Warmest regards,Cher
Hi again, I found these for you: http://www.divorcesource.com/ds/surviving/divorce-support-groups-1187.shtml-----------http://www.divorcesource.com/ds/main/online-divorce-support-forums-1188.shtml-----------http://www.divorcerecovery101.com/-----------http://www.divorcesupport.com/-----------Let me know if these are helpful, after you have had a chance to look them over. Warmest regards,Cher
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs