Samuel-II
Samuel-II,
10707909
Type Your Question Here...

How much will it cost me to find out who lives in the home i

Customer Question

how much will it cost me to find out who lives in the home i bought for my son.wife still lives there but will not let him come home. i think her son is there
Category: General
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Professionals on this site are precluded from representing customers of this site. If you are looking to hire a PI, I can provide you information on how to contact one in your area.

But if your son is on the title of the home, he cannot be restricted from entering.

Expert:  Samuel-II replied 1 year ago.

If you want to provide more detail on why she is not allowing him to enter and what state, we can continue to discuss this.