A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

I have a brinks digital firesale number 5054D 076905 how do

Customer Question

I have a brinks digital firesale number 5054D 076905 how do i GET NEW KEYS. I have lost the keys/
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.

While Brinks no longer makes safes, First Alert will supply the to certified owners for a fee.

You need to write a notarized letter to First Alert requesting another key and including the model number of the safe, the key number (located on the face of the safe lock), and the serial number.

Be sure to give the address where you want the replacement key sent. Also send your email address and telephone numbers where you can be reached.

Sign the letter in the presence of a Notary Public and ask them to notarize the letter and confirm your identity and signature.

The mailing address is:

First Alert

ATTN: Consumer Affairs

*****Road

Aurora, Illinois 60504

You may also fax your request to(###) ###-####(this is fastest). Customer service will respond to your request with a request for payment within 48 hours.

Best regards,

Schuyler

~