General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Im having trouble tracking a package that i ordered a week…

Customer Question
Hello, im having trouble tracking...
Hello, im having trouble tracking a package that i ordered a week ago, for some odd reason the usps website doesn't load properly on my browser! Can you please help? My Tracking number is ***** i selected the service USPS priority mail international..
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
3/12/2016
Expert: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 2 years ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Hello, and welcome.

Thanks for your patience, as I see you posted your question quite a while ago and am sorry you did not receive an earlier answer. Different experts are online at various times and I recently came online and read your question.

I accessed the tracking history for you and your package was received and processed by the International Sorting Center in New York, NY, yesterday, 3/11/16 at 3:40PM and it's current status is 'In Transit' to it's destination.

I hope this helped!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Best regards,
Cher