Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

Error 1 has came up on my sams4 Er 5115 do you have any

Customer Question

Error 1 has came up on my sams4
Er 5115 do you have any ideas how to fix it
Category: General
Expert:  BestOne1943 replied 1 year ago.

That is a general era four instance if you're in the middle of a sale and you turn the control key or if you hold one key down and press another something as simple as that maybe you have a key stuck on your keyboard. What happened to cause this? What operational are you making when it happened?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I thought the same thing checked all the keys it's been in storage it won't do anything but feed paper

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You guys charged me 30 dollars for nothing I will not use this site again

Or advice anyone to

Since you didn't mention that it was stored, I had no idea why you got this error. So, if you want to use it, you must IPL it like when you took it out of the box. I will be glad to help you with that if needed???