General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Today my K2.0 just keeps pre-heating. I have unplugged it.

Customer Question
Cleaned the needle and replaced...
Today my K2.0 just keeps pre-heating. I have unplugged it. Cleaned the needle and replaced the filter. If I manage to start brewing, it soon stops and starts the pre-heating.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2016
Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago
chester298

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Please remove your k-cup then press brew. If still, no water comes out. It possibly have airlock in the pump and water intake system, remove your optional water filter if any.

Sometimes you need to get rough on your machine in able to remove the clog air on water line. slamming the water tank into machine sometimes help. If still, unplug your machine, remove water and turn the machine upside down or shake your machine if possible.

Let me know if you still have questions. Just reply before rating.

If still, try to descale your machine using vinegar just follow the simple steps given on this video link. CLICK HERE

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...