General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

***** *****, I have a consew 206 rb-6 that is jammed up.

Customer Question
***** *****, I have...

***** *****, I have a consew 206 rb-6 that is jammed up. I was winding some bobbins and it stopped. Can't turn a thing? Any suggestions? timing?

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The machine is jammed up.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
3/7/2016
Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago
chester298

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Initially try to set your machine to bobbin winding mode then back it to the sewing mode and see if you able to turn your hand wheel freely.

If still, remove all your thread and bobbin/bobbin case then try to turn your hand wheel again back and forth with slight force (do not give too much force).

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...