General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Before I ask you a question I want to know what you mean…

Customer Question
before I ask you a...
before I ask you a question I want to know what you mean when you write (#39) in your answers?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
3/6/2016
Expert: DrRussMD,
 replied 2 years ago

Hello

I do not write 39 in my answers.

We answer questions only.

What is your question?

I take it you do not know what 39 means in a sentence. O.k no reply needed. Sorry for the question

Expert: A. Schuyler, Research Analyst replied 2 years ago
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst

#39 just means thank you.

Best regards,

Schuyler

~

Expert: abray1115,
 replied 2 years ago
abray1115

Hello again!

Well H1N1 is an influenza strain...

These are usually more respiratory type illnesses and not as common to cause GI illness ( that strain can have GI symptoms too...) Possible that the influenza virus may be different vs her GI illness ( Has she had cough? Runny nose ? Fever ? Aches of muscles ??)

You may be tested for influenza ...yes to that ..

The course of influenza may be shortened by certain anti-viral medicines such as Tamiflu for example

If you had a flu shot this season that would help reduce your risk of catching that ...

I would be on watch for fever / runny nose / cough / sore throat / aches / eye irritation >>> if these then test for influenza and early anti-viral treatment should help

I'm skeptical of her having diarrhea illness being due to influenza though ...not the usual suspect for that symptom....

I hope that this is helpful for you

Best Regards!

Anthony Bray MD

Expert: abray1115,
 replied 2 years ago

Please disregard above...answer for a different question altogether ...it became switched to this thread unintentionally ....