General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I may have a broken needle in the needle holder of my Consew

Customer Question
230. If there is...
I may have a broken needle in the needle holder of my Consew 230. If there is a broken needle how to I remove it, If not how do I clear out the area so that I can change the needle?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 day by:
3/7/2016
Expert: chester298,
 replied 1 year ago
chester298

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Initially, loosen the set screw then see the hole at the needle clamp. Using old needle you can able to pull down the broken needle just make it sure your set screw or needle clamp screw is loosen.

You can also watch this video, CLICK HERE

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

chester298
chester298
chester298