Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Wakefield rail car (possibly dome car) seat and

Customer Question

I have a Heywood Wakefield rail car (possibly dome car) seat and I'm trying to find out what train it might have been installed in and or what year it was produced. Below I've listed the patent numbers that are on the base of the seat. I am ultimately looking to find a collector of auction site that may be interested in it so I would like to have all the detail that I can find on it. I am happy to send photos if that would help.Thanks in advance for anything you can share!NicolePatent numbers listed on the Heywood Wakefield badge on the base of the seat:
D144610 car seat end support
D144611 car seat end support
D144635 car seat end support(###) ###-####car seat base (###) ###-####collapsible chair (###) ###-####driver's chair (###) ###-####reversing seat base with forward shift (###) ###-####reversible seat base (###) ###-####reversing car seat base (###) ###-####reclining seat
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is not time sensitive

Do you have any pictures you could forward for comparison?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here you go - let me know if you want any other angles.