How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Consultant
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 109
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
Type Your Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you obtain my EXs currant physical address?

Customer Question

Can you obtain my EXs currant physical address?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: General
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I have access to some comprehensive databases that are used by not just attorney's to locate witnesses, but also debt collectors, etc. I can find about anyone. I do charge an additional service of $20 to locate a person and current address. I would need to make a $5 phone offer to you so you can provide me personal information along with your email. I would need you to tell me the reason you wish to locate the person (you can do that on the phone as I need to confirm it is within permissible uses for me to do the search). I would get the personal info and your email address. If I don't find anything you are out $5. If I find your ex's information I will again make you an offer for a phone call for $15 and when you accept I will email the report to you.

Let me know if you would like me to assist you. If you would prefer to ask others let me know and I can opt out so it goes back out to the other experts that might be online. Please let me know either way.


Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Since you have not responded in a few days I am going to opt out so other experts can assist you.,

Related General Questions