General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Looking large Grocery store owner. Needs to be a seasoned…

Customer Question
Looking for previous large Grocery...
Looking for previous large Grocery store owner. Needs to be a seasoned veteran for discussions about an approach plan to enhance the possibility of a grocery store owner/ grocery delivery strategic alliance agreement.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 2 days by:
2/27/2016
Expert: Mr. Gregory White, Teacher replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White

Are you looking for an expert on here that has that experience or looking to hire someone to help with those issues for your own company for the discussions?

No to hire some one on here to help create the correct approach strategy which will improve and hopefuly make the deal happen.

Thanks for the update. I am opening up to all experts again to view to see if someone fits into that category for you.

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher