General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Can not open it seams like it's in a bind, combination works…

Customer Question
Can not open it seams...
Can not open it seams like it's in a bind, combination works by handle won't open
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
2/22/2016
Expert: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me the maker and model of your safe.

It may need lubrication ( a special type made for safes - not just any type. Lubricants of the wrong type can gum up a lock. In fact, if that was already done, it could explain the problem you are asking about. ) But tell me the model # ***** maker, first, before I advise you further. Thanks.