General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I got on this site but did not receive an answer. You

Customer Question
charged my account $5.00 which...
I got on this site but did not receive an answer. You charged my account $5.00 which was supposed to be refunded and has not been. Now you have charged my account $29.00 and I did not join this site nor did I authorize your taking that out of my account. I want this money put back in my account. Thank you,
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
2/21/2016
Expert: Michael Hannigan, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

What site is it that you are having a problem with? I do not see any other questions here, so I am assuming the problem is with another Internet site. If it is a product that you were charged for, you can usually cancel that by logging in and going to your open orders under your account. If it is a service or something you didn't order, then the best thing to do is to contact customer service on the site by using the contact link on one of their pages. For example, JustAnswer has a, "contact us" link on most pages that will get you to customer service. Please let me know if you have any questions.