Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Where in Tampa bay ,fl area can I sell autographed

Customer Question

where in Tampa bay ,fl area can I sell autographed baseballs?
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ken,

Went ahead to see what sports stores have received good reviews as well as have been in business for awhile in the Tampa area. Here are two to inquire with about selling your baseball:

Memorabilia Magic
500 North Willow Avenue
Tampa, FL 33606

R T Sports
8822 North 56th Street
Tampa, FL 33617

Also:

Baseball Card Clubhouse Iii
7710 West Hillsborough Avenue
Tampa, FL 33615

Inquire with the management first at these stores to see if they will purchase your baseball and offer a good price. Hope this information can be of assistance to you and if you can take a moment to rate my answer so that I can receive credit for assisting you and also allow me to help other customers.

Librarian Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excellent help
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

So glad I was able to locate and have you inquire on establishments that can possibly purchase the ball you own. If you could please take a moment to rate my answer so that I can receive credit for assisting you as well as allowing me to assist other customers.

Michael