General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Is there a way on a gaggia accadamia to get out of

Customer Question
descaling mode? Got an E05...

descaling mode? Got an E05 error tried to do descaling, but now its stuck, and keeps going back to E05 error.  Also what does E05 code represent.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
2/17/2016
Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago
chester298

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Initially, E05 is priming issue you can try to enter a service menu.

Service Menu: immediately after you switch it on press the LR, UL, UR, LL buttons in that sequence. Then you find the pump test and run it manually. You should got the expected water heating message upon the next restart.

If still, it possibly have airlock in the pump and water intake system

Try to manually prime your machine, for instruction CLICK HERE it supports all gaggia and seaco models.

Sometimes you need to get rough on your machine in able to remove the clog air on water line. slamming the water tank into machine sometimes help. If still, unplug your machine, remove water and turn the machine upside down or shake your machine if possible.

Let me know if you still have questions.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...