General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

To writing expert: Could you write an article (based on my…

Customer Question
To writing expert: Could you...
To writing expert: Could you write an article (based on my draft) so that it is very informative, neutral, and natural?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
2/14/2016
Expert: Michael Hannigan, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Thanks for message. Here is the link for downloading my doc file:http://www.mediafire.com/view/7fbt3f9i9fs141x/Building_a_Noble_World.docx
Are you online?
Expert: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago
Ericka Pirtle

How long would you need your article to be and how soon do you need it?

>How long would you need your article
Prepare one according what you think is right for a wiki page. Sooner the better.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/88rqdiwrspmpf4h/Building_a_Noble_WorldFeb14.docx
Expert: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

I can have it ready by Tuesday.

Tuesday OK.
Could you give me some idea about your structuring. Your expeience and background so I know what to expect.
Expert: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

Sure. I am a teacher. I have a degree in English. I have taught several college level courses on English grammar and literature. I can provide you a little more detail on the structure on the article tomorrow if that is ok with you.

For structure of an article on a book, here is a link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years
>more detail on the structure on the article tomorrow if that is ok with you.Yes, tomorrow is ok
sample article link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_the_Damned
Expert: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

Ok. I took a look at everything that you sent. We can follow the format of that you have started with the overview and reception. I would also add a section that includes availability. We can go into a little more detail in the overview section and break it down into smaller parts but I would need a little more info from the book to get a better idea of how to break it down.

I have prepared a draft which you can use as an aid.
Expert: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

Yes I see that I will use what you have and build on it.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/e744geoe9gjov7e/WikiPageinNWF.docxYou can download from the above link. This is just basic to aid your writing.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/e744geoe9gjov7e/WikiPageinNWF.docx
>little more info from the book
Do you want the pdf file containing the book so that you can improve the Content section?
Were you able to download the doc file and open it?
Expert: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

Yes I have both documents. If you have the pdf that would be great.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/dt3vay3fiuyf7tb/BookBNWeBook.pdf
revised so far
Expert: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

Thank you

Since citation is needed to support a sentence in the Wiki article you are preparing, you would need the following link from which texts appear in the article:http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewwork.asp?AuthorID=27429The above link contains the following text:
"Building a Noble World has a very profound message: If peace is ever to come to this planet, it can never be through war or political domination. Bombs and weapons beget more and more violence. Only when greed, pride, anger, and fear are overcome by the spiritual realization of the commonality of an individual’s connection with the oneness of the universe will the global community experience the joys of world peace. "
Working?
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/15758/20/soyinka-islamized-and-christianized-god.html
Wole Soyinka, the Nobel Laureate mentioned the book, Building a Noble World" at the above link. He stated, "A few years ago a book titled, Building a Noble World came out and its author finally answered this question for me in a completely logical way…”
Wole Soyinka was awarded the 1986 Nobel Prize in Literature, the first African to be honored in that category.
Correction: theat link contains the story by Odimegwu Onwumere/Nigeriafilms.com
Expert: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

Is that the link for the last review?

>Is that the link for the last review?
That link just for reference/citation if needed.
Here is the so far revised doc file:
You said Tuesday (today) you will have the wiki article ready. What time is it expected?
Expert: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

I am working on it right now.

Expert: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

Do you want me to add what I have to the last doc and edit?

Expert: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

I am reading over the last file that you sent me and I think I am confused as to what kind of help you need. Do you need me to write the article or edit and revise what you already have?

>Do you need me to write the article
Yes write based on aids I sent to you.
familiar with Wiki rules for preparing an article supported by references?
Expert: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

This is what I have so far without the references. Is this what you are looking for?

I just downloaded. No references/citations included?
not linking to sources?
Expert: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

I haven't finished yet. I just wanted to make sure that we were on the same page before I went any further.

A better approach is to start by finding reliable sources for the article you want to write, and then write the article from those sources. Don't copy and paste large chunks of text; that's a copyright violation. When you add text to the article, add the source of that information, right then, as a footnote.
Expert: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

I have the sources I did not copy and paste I just haven't added them in. If you are not satisfied with what I have done so far I am happy to open it up and allow another expert to assist you.

>I have the sources I did not copy and paste I just haven't added them in
When can you give me your final one, the one you will use if you were me? If you are a wiki expert, why opt out?
sample:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_Without_Us
Above it says,." You'll get a response here and by email "
Ellen, Consultant