General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

My machine is always telling me to fill the water tank…

Customer Question
My machine is always telling...

My machine is always telling me to fill the water tank and itt still does not work. Also I would like a book for my machine, I have lost it or misplaced it. I got an answer to this question two weeks ago but when I asked how to take out the part that was the problem my credit card info came up for the rest of the money, my bank was refusing the credit card. I have already paid for this question but never got the answer.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
2/12/2016
Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago
chester298

Hi and welcome to Justanswer.

Initially, may I now what is the make and model of your machine?

I think it is S-Class Incanto Sirius Saeco EP154206

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Thanks for your response.

You can view/download your manual here. CLICK HERE

Did you check the float on your tank if it is floating?

Yes I did and it is not floating. I responded to this the last time Plus I wanted to order the floater and my bank was refusing the credit card because they did not think I was requesting this. I have cleared all the bank refusals. I also need to know how to open the little compartment it is in. (I asked that question the last time also.

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Remove your water tank then please take a photo of the float within your water tank.

To send photo, click the paper clip icon at the top of your typing box, click browse,select file then click Ok.

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

You can also try to remove the tank, and try and soak it in something to get it cleaned out, try hot water, soapy water, vinegar, or best, ***** ***** tap the side of the tank to dislodge it, it should float up, then replace tank,

I took a picture with my I phone and clicked the paper clip and did not get a brouse

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Did you have computer/laptop or any other mobile (not iphone)?

Can you also try my suggestion above?

"You can also try to remove the tank, and try and soak it in something to get it cleaned out, try hot water, soapy water, vinegar, or best, ***** ***** tap the side of the tank to dislodge it, it should float up, then replace tank"

I have tried all of the above cleaning methods except descaler fluid. It will float if I shake it but goes back down again. What is descaler fluid

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester

chester298
chester298
chester298