General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

When trying to open Janine digitizer pro I'm getting an

Customer Question
error msg. Exception violation exception...
When trying to open Janine digitizer pro I'm getting an error msg. Exception violation exception code 5 exception flags 0 exception address 005feefb. Number parameters 2 setup address 004011A0
Offset of exception 001 FDD5B
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
2/10/2016
Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago
chester298

Hi and welcome to Justanswer.

May I know what is the operating system of your computer?

Did you used it using same computer with same operating system before without any problem?

Please let me know,

Chester

Windows on both the old and new computers. I was able to edit a design and save it. However, when trying to reopen I started getting the error msg on the new computer. I've uninstalled and reinstalled.
Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Please let me know what is the OS of your old and new PC?

Both computers use Windows 7. I've used it several times on the old Dell computer before getting the error message. I did get it to let me start using it on the Toshiba but was short lived.