General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have a Pfaff Creative Vision sewing/embroidery machine.

Customer Question
The problem is that it...
I have a Pfaff Creative Vision sewing/embroidery machine. The problem is that it squeaks when (and every time) the needle swings to the far left. Is this a repair issue or does it simply require cleaning?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
2/10/2016
Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago
chester298

Hi and welcome to Justanswer.

Initially, try to remove the face plate of your machine then use a aerosol spray lubricant for sewing machine (do not use wd-40). Spray the area of the needle bar mechanism. Specially the moving parts and joints/collar of the mechanism. You can also try to use hair blower before you spray the area just to melt the old lubricant possibly harden and gummed up.

If still, there is a worn bushing that need to replace so it require a repair. In this case you need to send your machine to repair shop.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...