General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Edit, please download my doc file.

Customer Question
For Cher Only: For research...
For Cher Only: For research and edit, please download my doc file.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: General
2/9/2016
Expert: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 1 year ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Hello again, Shiv and thank you for requesting me to help with your question.

Please include your doc file.

Thanks,

Cher

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
http://www.mediafire.com/view/b1230b69ciq9lnv/ShivChapt1.docx

Thanks for including the doc file, Shiv. It's downloaded and saved.

I'm going to make you an offer to communicate via email. I think this would be the best way to discuss this, to protect your intellectual property.

Please accept the offer and we can take it from there.

Thanks!

Cher

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Just read your message. Thanks.
>Please accept the offe
In my account here I cannot accept any offer. However, I am allowed to post any number of questions to you. OK to post you several questions?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Google doc sharing for editing would be good.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
google doc sharing is possible with gmail account.

Hi again, Shiv and thanks for your reply and your patience.

Only you can accept the offer through your JA account. You can send me several different questions, yes.

I'm not familiar with Google doc sharing; however I do have a gmail account. I'm used to using MS Word.

You do realize that the document you sent me is close to 9,000 words, so your present offer on this question is quite low for this amount of work. If we can communicate via email it would be easier to agree on a fairer price.

Why can't you accept my offer to communicate via email through your JA account? No one's ever told me that, before, so it's surprising to me.

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
>Why can't you accept my offer to communicate via email
On my current account I cannot. But I will make several postings for you as this doc is large

Hi again, Shiv.

I love working with you and would love to help with the editing, but due to my other obligations, I would most likely only be able to do about 2-3 pages a day on this, but it would depend on the day. Some days are busier than others, and this chapter will take me a while to edit due to it's large size. However, we still have a problem with the amount of your offer, which is too low for the amount of work involved, even daily. I would need you to add at least $50 to your offer. Is that agreeable to you?

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
>I would most likely only be able to do about 2-3 pages a day on this
Yes, you do as you like. Whatever my JA account allows on my unlimited subscription account is what I want. If the amount is too low given by JA (JA does not tell me amount), I can post more questions on this doc file so that you get $50.
Actually, what I sent you is already well written and published; I am just trying to bring out a revised edition of this. If you do not feel interested in the topic (Religiosity, Divides Spirituality Unites), it's fine. Did you read a couple of pages to see whether is is of general knowledge to help make a better world?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
>I love working with you
I love too. Hope you will find a way so you get paid by JA. My some friends who have gmail account are already doing editing on google doc and you can help too (see my website nobleworld.org, which is non-profit organization) if you want.

Yes, I did read the beginning and the topic is quite interesting.

I only get paid by JA according to the deposit the customer (you) makes. I, also, don't know how much your deposit is; I only see what I would receive from your deposit, posted on the question. I don't know how unlimited questions/subscriptions work. Experts have very little, if no knowledge about customer charges and payments. We 'only' answer questions; we know nothing about the 'business' end of things.

JA doesn't decide how much I get for an answer; you do. You have to let them know how much you want to pay per question. If you can't do that because you have a subscription and you can't accept my offer to communicate via email, unfortunately, I'm afraid I won't be able to take this very large project on, at this time.

If you ever need my services in the future, please don't hesitate to request me by name, and I hope we get to work together, again, soon!

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
>You have to let them know how much you want to pay per question.
I am not allowed; JA automatically decides after I post my question; I never know how much they are paying you/experts.
I have been using JA for many years now and all experts so far have helped me on my subscription account. JA told me once on phone when I asked them I need not worry about Additional Offer shown on my screen (a new feature at JA!) and I should close it out.
Anyway, please consider helping whatever is allowed on my current JA account. You siad before you could help on some pages.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
>JA doesn't decide how much I get for an answer; you do
The above is not true. In fact, JA alone decides, not me..
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
>If you ever need my services in the future
If you cannot help now, how will you help in future? Just as you helped me before without using Additional Offer screen, could you not provide assistance now in my situation where I have a subscription account under which I can post unlimited questions?

If you can post unlimited questions, then I can do a few pages for you at a time, and then request that you open a new question for me, but as I said, it will be 'slow going,' because I have additional clients with questions to be answered each day, as well. I'll send you some pages tomorrow, depending on how busy my day is. Is that agreeable to you?

I must sign offline now and will be back tomorrow afternoon.

I wish you a great night!

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
agreeable. Sleep well.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
afternoon about what time you usually start?

It depends on the day; usually early afternoon, around 1 or 2pm.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Still working? It's 10 pm here.

Hi again,

Yes, I'm still working and had a very busy past 2 days. I started going over your pages, but didn't get too far, or I would have sent you the results.

I think it would be more fair to you, if I opted out and left your question on the open list for all other experts,, as I don't seem to have enough time to work on it.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Ellen, Consultant