General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Niklarz I have been trying to re I.ve been a member of the…

Customer Question
Niklarz I have been...

Niklarz I have been trying to re I.ve been a member of the Mystery Guild Book Club for a number of years and now I'm running into trouble. I've been trying to reject this month's book offerings on two different sights unsuccessfully. I now want to cancel my membership.

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I received this month's notice for books that I don't want. I tried to go online like usual to make my wishes known. I wasn't able to do this. I couldn't even log in. Now I want to cancel my membership & not receive this month's books.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
2/2/2016
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Sorry to hear that you have had trouble with the club after years of being a member as it sounds like you have enjoyed reading the various titles they have sent to your attention each month.

As it sounds like the online contact information is not working, suggest that you contact customer service directly. They can be reached at 1-***-***-**** Monday through Friday, 8AM-6PM EST

It sounds like you have enjoyed your membership for awhile now as I am sure they can stop the latest titles mailed to you. You might then reconsider being a member if you have already not become tired of being a member.

Librarian Michael

Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian