General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Where can we take a four year old who would like to learn to…

Customer Question
Where can we take a...
Where can we take a four year old who would like to learn to ride an elephant.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/1/2016
Expert: Joan, Internet Researcher replied 2 years ago
Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher

My name is ***** ***** I am a General Specialist. I am afraid your daughter will not be able to learn to ride an elephant in the UK. The Government is very protective of the few elephants that are in the UK and no bull hooks are allowed to be used on elephants. The best chance to get close to an elephant would be in a zoo, and the will not let her get close. There have been many accidents with elephants rolling over with peple on their backs, so elephant rides are frowned upon.

I am sorry as I know this is not the answer you wanted, but it is honest, true and accurate. If I have addressed your concerns, please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars.

Joan