General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

A water color by konstantine rodko "The Forest" what is the…

Customer Question
a water color by konstantine...
a water color by konstantine rodko "The Forest" what is the value
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/31/2016
Expert: Nora, Internet Researcher replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Internet Researcher
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA, USPAP & ISA Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Ellen, Consultant