General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

FFBVM. Founder/Superior of the Franciscan Friars of the

Customer Question
I am Br Francis Mary...
I am Br Francis Mary FFBVM. Founder/Superior of the Franciscan Friars of the Blessed Virgin Mary. A new Roman Catholic Religious Order for men 18 years old and older (no age limit). How do I get the message out in the Augusta, Georgia area and across the country.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
1/30/2016
Expert: Michael Hannigan, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the General category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

I would suggest leveraging related religious groups to spread the word -that would be more.effective, at.least initially, than trying to acquire members from a broader population. Do you have a budget or.an existing ideas?

Michael, I spoke with Chris C on the night of 1/29/2016. He helped me sign up an add on Craig's List. Everything is ok now. Thank you for your response.Br Francis Mary FFBVM Ofh