General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I own the DeLonghi Magnifica Smart Expresso machine and I…

Customer Question
Good Morning, I own the DeLonghi...
Good Morning,
I own the DeLonghi Magnifica Smart Expresso machine and I love it, with the exception of one issue.....the drinks are never hot enough!! I have played with the settings on temp, but still isn't hot...seems luke warm....
Looking for some direction please.
Thanks.
Anne
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
1/25/2016
Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago
chester298

Hi and welcome to Justanswer.

Initially, it try to descale your machine. When your machine is having a limescale build up sometimes the machine is not hot enough. It recommends to all coffee machine to descale at least every 3 to 6 months depends on water hardness and use.

Your machine manual have instruction on how to descale, please use recommended Delonghi descaler only.

Hope it helps.

Hope it helps.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

I am just following up to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Please let me know,

Chester

chester298
chester298
chester298