General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Bobbin housing is turning but the black drop in that the…

Customer Question
bobbin housing is turning but...
bobbin housing is turning but the black drop in that the actual bobbin sits in does not turn with it so the bobbin thread does not get grabbed by the needle.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
1/23/2016
Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago
chester298

Hi and welcome to Justanswer.

may I know what is the make and model of your machine?

Initially, try to re-seat your bobbin it should take in to the place correctly. Or try to check your bobbin tension CLICK HERE.

Or try to replace your bobbin and re-thread your bobbin area.

Please let me know the result.

Chester

OK. will do after lunch

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

I just following up to see how everything is going.Did my answer help?

Please let me know,

Chester

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

I am just following up to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Please let me know,

Chester

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Hope it helps.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...