How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel-II Your Own Question
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Type Your Question Here...
Samuel-II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to find out the extent of trouble my son is in with

Customer Question

I need to find out the extent of trouble my son is in with the law. I think he has been to court in Melbourne in the past week. It is probably drug or violence/drug related. He is currently living in our home and my husband and I would appreciate knowing what we are up against.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Under the terms of service we are precluded from providing one on one person referrals.

However, I suggest if you use THIS LINK for the PI Association, and contact them, you can get a referral for a PI to handle the investigation.

Otherwise, if you contact the clerk of the court in Melbourne and give his full name and date of birth, they should be able to tell you if he is in the system.

Expert:  Samuel-II replied 1 year ago.

I suggest the Association for a referral because it monitors members to ensure that all licences are current; all members are bound by a strict Code of Ethics and informed through meetings and newsletters throughout the year of current trends and changes occurring throughout the industry. The advantage of utilizing a member of the Association is the extensive network of professionals available covering all aspects of this Industry.