General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I need to find out the extent of trouble my son is in with…

Customer Question
I need to find out...
I need to find out the extent of trouble my son is in with the law. I think he has been to court in Melbourne in the past week. It is probably drug or violence/drug related. He is currently living in our home and my husband and I would appreciate knowing what we are up against.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
1/23/2016
Expert: Samuel-II,
 replied 2 years ago
Samuel-II

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Under the terms of service we are precluded from providing one on one person referrals.

However, I suggest if you use THIS LINK for the PI Association, and contact them, you can get a referral for a PI to handle the investigation.

Otherwise, if you contact the clerk of the court in Melbourne and give his full name and date of birth, they should be able to tell you if he is in the system.

Expert: Samuel-II,
 replied 2 years ago

I suggest the Association for a referral because it monitors members to ensure that all licences are current; all members are bound by a strict Code of Ethics and informed through meetings and newsletters throughout the year of current trends and changes occurring throughout the industry. The advantage of utilizing a member of the Association is the extensive network of professionals available covering all aspects of this Industry.