chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I have a pfaff Hobbylock 4870' My problem is I bought a new

Customer Question

I have a pfaff Hobbylock 4870' My problem is I bought a new foot pedal & plugged it in turned on machine & it did not work but if I unpluged the foot pedal cord & pluged it in it would work but would not shut of just slowed down. Help!
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Justanswer.

initially, it possibly that your foot pedal you brought have factory defect you can ask to return the foot pedal to the store you brought it. Or the foot pedal you brought is not compatible to your machine. In case that the foot pedal is compatible as per store said and try a new pedal. There is possibility that your electronic board is faulty. That is not for authorized pfaff dealer fix.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

I am just following up to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Please let me know,

Chester