rfdad
rfdad,
77500129
Type Your Question Here...

I am being pursued by some people, the have gas or poison

Customer Question

I am being pursued by some people , the have gas or poison my eyes is hurting , they have changed something in my car to gas me , what could this be ? Salt , i feel a burning sensation on my skin , i know they have changed something in my car and my wife's car.

Save

Category: General
Expert:  rfdad replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed California attorney. If you are being pursued by someone, you really should contact the police (and paramedics if you are in medical distress). The police can investigate this for you and hopefully obtain a favorable resolution including a restraining order. You can apply for your own restraining order if you have some evidence that the other person is threatening you. If the police refuse to do anything, you could contact a private investigator to establish a case you can bring to the police. I hope this helps and good luck!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Michael,

I did that , the police do not care , they think you are mentally sick , I can deal with the pursue , but I would like to know where do you think and what are the changes they could have made to my car in order the pollute the air when I sit in my car ?

Saleem

Expert:  rfdad replied 1 year ago.

Hello, if the police are unwilling to do anything then you could contact a private investigator. to try and establish a case. Regarding changes made to your car, you would have to take the car to a mechanic and have it looked at. I'm not a mechanic and really can't give you any advice with respect to that. Good luck!