Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I have a 1055 Sisco Protector firesafe but have moved and

Customer Question

Customer: I have a 1055 Sisco Protector firesafe but have moved and lost my combination. Can you get it for me?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just that in moving, I have lost the combination. I have the key tho.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, I can. Thank you.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to provide the best answer to your question.

You are the only one who can request your safe's combination from its manufacturer. Combinations are not available online to keep your safe secure. Sisco is now owned by Honeywell Safes, and you can fill out the form at the link below, follow all directions, including the model number and serial number, plus they may request a notarized affidavit to prove safe ownership.

http://www.honeywellsafes.com/UserFiles/ContentPageFiles/ORDER%20REPLACEMENT%20KEYS%20&%20COMBINATIONS.pdf

I hope this helps.

Please be kind enough to click 'Rate my Service' and provide a positive rating, as that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much.

Rating will not prevent us from continuing our conversation, and this question will always be open for you to reply to me, if necessary.

I wish you much good luck with your safe!

Warmest regards,

Cher