Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I am trying to find out what this is worth...
, Okay

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Kim I am trying to find out what this is worth...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Okay trying to send you the photo it is six zebra looking in different directions and others looking in other directions cloudy sky and grassy ground R.DeLongprie
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: does a certificate come with that price?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: General
Expert:  HCraig replied 1 year ago.

Hi do you still need assistance with this piece?