Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966
Type Your Question Here...

I have had my Sentry Safe time. Never used the combination,

Customer Question

Hi, I have had my Sentry Safe for a long time. Never used the combination, just the key lock. Moved recently and had to remove all contents for the movers. Put everything back in and key locked the safe. I think somehow the combination dial may have been turned and now I can't open the safe. I need to get out a copy of my survey map. I have been looking for the manual for two days and can't find it. Can you please help.
# ***** 3470
AR 058629*
Thank You.
Category: General
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Sandy,

What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Sentry. They'll mail you back the original keys if applicable and/or the override code.

You can get the form here: https://www.sentrysafe.com/Content/pdfs/NotaryForm.pdf

There are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.

I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.

Best regards,