Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I need to change our safe code. Does the 17500 work as the

Customer Question

Customer: i need to change our safe code. Does the 17500 work as the factory code?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I know our current code. I need to change it due to an ex employee that knows the current code
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I have tried the directions under deleting and programming the user code and it doesn't work
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

Who is the manufacturer of your safe and what is the model number?

Do you know your original factory-set code?

Did the instructions you tried come from your safe's user's manual?

Thanks for all your additional information and once you reply, please allow me some time to go through it and compose/send your detailed answer.

Best wishes,

Cher