Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747
Type Your Question Here...

I am not able to open the suitcase with the actual code. I

Customer Question

Hi, I am not able to open the suitcase with the actual code. I have tried with different number on front or back of code, to no avail.
Category: General
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Sometimes the wheels in a suitcase with little wheels (with the numbers on them) in the combination lock, may slip a little. Try doing all the variations of your combination where you change the combination by one number, +1 or else -1, like this:

Original combination: 628

try these:

728

528

638

618

629

627

That sometimes is what is needed, provided you know and are sure of your original combination.

(What maker is the suitcase, and what type of combination lock does it have?)