General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Can the embroidery bed Singer Quantum XL 100 be repaired?

Customer Question
Can the embroidery bed for...
Can the embroidery bed for a Singer Quantum XL 100 be repaired?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
1/1/2016
Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago
chester298

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Can you please tell me the problem of your embroidery bed and send me some pictures.

To send photo, click the paper clip icon at the top of your typing box, click browse,select file then click Ok.

I started the embroidery bed function with the wrong foot attached to the machine and it has thrown off the embroidery function. It attaches fine and starts the embroidery function as normal but does not embroider evenly or correctly.

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Thanks for your quick response.

Can you please send me pictures?

Don't know what you want pictures of, the embroidery bed no longer embroiders correctly. My question is can it be fixed since I threw it off kilter when I started the embroidery and the wrong foot was attached.

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

If that is the case, unfortunately that is not repairable. Sorry I just misunderstand your question and I requested pictures to make all things clear.

You can call your nearest Singer dealer. If you do not have contacts I will help you to find just give me your location.

You are telling me it cannot be repaired, which is the question I asked.

I can find a local singer dealer without a problem, but if your answer is correct, it cannot be fixed. I will pursue it on my own.

No more questions and I am not interested in just answer's basic, plus or premium service for any additional questions regarding sewing machines or any other subjects. The $32 fee was excessive for the answer received.

Ellen, Consultant