Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

Can the embroidery bed Singer Quantum XL 100 be repaired?

Customer Question

Can the embroidery bed for a Singer Quantum XL 100 be repaired?
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Can you please tell me the problem of your embroidery bed and send me some pictures.

To send photo, click the paper clip icon at the top of your typing box, click browse,select file then click Ok.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I started the embroidery bed function with the wrong foot attached to the machine and it has thrown off the embroidery function. It attaches fine and starts the embroidery function as normal but does not embroider evenly or correctly.

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your quick response.

Can you please send me pictures?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Don't know what you want pictures of, the embroidery bed no longer embroiders correctly. My question is can it be fixed since I threw it off kilter when I started the embroidery and the wrong foot was attached.

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

If that is the case, unfortunately that is not repairable. Sorry I just misunderstand your question and I requested pictures to make all things clear.

You can call your nearest Singer dealer. If you do not have contacts I will help you to find just give me your location.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You are telling me it cannot be repaired, which is the question I asked.

I can find a local singer dealer without a problem, but if your answer is correct, it cannot be fixed. I will pursue it on my own.

No more questions and I am not interested in just answer's basic, plus or premium service for any additional questions regarding sewing machines or any other subjects. The $32 fee was excessive for the answer received.