chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

Seewing a zig zag stitch and aching seemed to freeze.

Customer Question

hello, seewing a zig zag stitch and aching seemed to freeze. Handwheel will not turn . If I unlock it to wind a bobbin it seems to turn freely, but once locked to sew, will not move.
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Initially, may I know what is the make and model of your machine?

Can you try to remove all your thread (both upper and lower) then remove your needle. Now, turn the hand wheel again if still locked.

The hand wheel is smooth when you are in bobbin winding mode because the needle mechanism is not engage so your problem is in needle mechanism.

Please let me know the result so that we continue to troubleshoot.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...