Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

Pfaff 7578: Needle keeps breaking and tting the

Customer Question

Pfaff 7578: Needle keeps breaking and hitting the embroidery foot when monograming

Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Pfaff 7578?

Also does it get a lot of use?

And when did this begin to happen, was it after anything you changed on the machine etc?

Please be detailed or did it happen one time when you just went to use it?

Thank you

Tech Michael