Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I have lost my combination to my safe the dat i got it about

Customer Question

I have lost my combination to my safe the dat i got it about 12 years ago. I now want to get the combnation for him for christmas finally. model GQ5453 serial Q530346. can you please help me.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Nan,

Sorry to hear that you have lost the combination to your Sentry gun safe as this is quite common for many customers on our site. The best and recommended as well as safe way to retrieve your lost combination is to contact Sentry directly as they will be the only ones who can retrieve your lost combination. They offer a toll free number to speak to a representative who can be helpful in getting the combination to you right away. The phone number to contact Sentry is:

Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm EST

US and Canada Customer Service Center:(###) ###-####/p>

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

Again they will be the best and safest way to retrieve your lost combination as because of safety concerns, nobody but Sentry will have your combination.