chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

Message on Bernina 730 Computer module screen "save your

Customer Question

Message on Bernina 730 Computer module screen
"save your current motif, Your embroidery computer memory has nearly reached its limit. Switch your embroidery computer off and on again to continue.
I have tried that , and I get the same message.
The design is multi step appliqué. and the design is on a USB stick.
What can I do to make this work?
Pauline
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Most likely the problem is being caused by the design you are trying to load, or a design that was previously loaded into the machine. The “offending” design (for lack of a better term) is in some way corrupt and will then proceed to eat up all the memory in the machine and you will get constant errors. Delete all motifs in the My Designs folder as well as the Motifs (Butterfly) folder on the 200/730. Restart the machine and try to load the new design again.

If you are using BERNINA software to create the design, and the picture used to create the design was not removed before sending the design to the artista, it becomes part of the .ART file and can overload the memory capacity of the machine. Always remove the picture before transferring a design to the embroidery machine.

Always save the design as .ART version 4 before sending the design to the machine. Your machine operates on version 4.xx firmware and cannot recognize version 5 or version 6 .ART formats.

Although the design is under the 52,000 stitch size, the design could have an excessive number of objects. This is especially true of lace designs. You can check the number of objects in a design by traveling the object in the software. Some designs sent to BERNINA have had in excess of 30,000 objects. The stitch count of the design is often under 40,000 but the machine rejects the design because of the excessive object count. Correct this problem by saving the design as a stitch file (.PES or .HUS) and closing the design. Select File > Open. Changes the Files of type to the stitch file format used to save the design. Select but DO NOT OPEN the design. Select the Options button and click on the leave as stitches option. Open the design. The software will not convert the design to objects. Send the design to the machine.

It could also be that the design needs to be ungrouped. Also, if the design has lettering, select the lettering and use the break apart tool.

Thanks for using Just answer. Hope it helps.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester

Hi

Let me know,
Chester